- We need to let people know what they do right - more than what they do wrong
- Divisions and strife occur when we become more concerned about the things that matter to "me"and what matters to the Church
- Read 1 Corinthians - there are about 10 problems that Paul addresses throughout this epistle
- We need to be careful that worldliness doesn't take over our Church - the want to power, and corruption of the mind.
- Being ignorant of what Scripture says is not acceptable
- We should be committed and self-discipline
- We should NOT live loosely
- We need to hold to the TRUTH in Scripture not some weak doctrine
- We should not be self-indulgent
- As God's people we are commanded to love one another - God's Way
- It can cost people their lives if we don't tell them about God who loves them and the way to eternal life.
The Local Church is the place where we learn about:
- love of God
- grace of God
- compassion of God
When we become a part of God's family we are to learn about His family - by scripture and by fellowship (meeting together).
Just a few thoughts....