- Every Son and Daughter of His to know Him through reading their Bibles and actioning what they learn (live what they learn)
- He wants to set us free from bondage - religious, money, material (things) and hurtful bondage
- In Jesus Christ we are SET FREE
- His people to have unity but not uniformity
- His people to go into the world and teach what they have learnt (Bible) and tell others and if they believe Baptize them (Matt. 28:19-20)
- His people to help others in need (1 Cor. 16:2)
- Enjoy life and what we have including money but don't let things like money take us away from Him
- For people to believe in the One (Jesus Christ) He (God) has sent (John6:29)
- Everyone to know His gift to Mankind - Salvation
- To Know His Grace
- To trust Him
- For His people to tell Others
Monday, September 12, 2011
2 Chronicles 20:7: Art not thou our God, who didst drive out the inhabitants of this land before thy people Israel, and gaves...
This week Ps Phyllis shared with us on "Where do we find Encouragement and Strength in our lives?" Ps Phyllis shared with us som...
Philippians 1:1-26 (NIV) Paul and Timothy, servants of Christ Jesus, To all God’s holy people in Christ Jesus at Philippi, together with ...
Bible ref: Genesis 2:19-24; Genesis 1:27 We are to look after what we've been given. We are made in God's image and this gives us...